[Glaslyn] Re: Glaslyn's Defenders of the Flame & Keepers of the Flame

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Mar 31 19:29:59 PST 2003

Other happenings that I haven't seen mentioned yet include (but are not
limited to)

Jacques de Spinks - awarded the King's Archer
Lothair Wildhair - Sable Comet
Roanna - Sable Comet
Toryn Seven Stitches - Steppes Acorn
Gerita del Mar - Steppes Acorn
Suiko - Rising Star

Congratulations to all!  Defenders, Keepers, and those recognized for
other endeavors in court.  I ask humble apologies for misspellings or
omissions.  They are not intentional.  If anyone remembers more, please
add to this.

Lady Francesca