[Glaslyn] Authorization -- plus 50 bouts and weather.

Mark A. Arnold maarnold at gte.net
Mon Mar 17 15:16:40 PST 2003

	I used to be an aurthorizing marshall, but not anymore. Airaklee can
authorize because he's chivalry (unless they've changed that).

	Airaklee challenged me to fight 50 bouts with everyone at practice
tonight (and me getting one-shotted doesn't count). He will do the same.
However, strong storms are predicted for tonight. You can see them in
the West on radar. I don't think we'll get to do it tonight. Sorry,
Airaklee. I'm on for next Monday, though.

	Anyone else want in on this challenge?

Louis