[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender Chirurgeons

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 13:27:14 PST 2003

Greetings , my lord Autocrat
(oh, ok, my lord Steward <sigh>),

I would beg a small spot of information .  For reasons of my own,  i would know what warranted Chirurgeons and Chirurgeon Apprentices will be attending our event, and "working" as such.
I promise - i'll not cause you any trouble - i just need to know how man. . .  nevermind.

Ditto those who would like to serve as Waterbearers at our several fields of endeavor during the weekend.

It were also a boon if a short (and i mean seconds-long) meeting of Chirugeons would convene immediately after Morning Court at the waterbearers' point.

Gerita
Chirurgeon et Waterbearer