[Glaslyn] (no subject)

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 17:55:39 PST 2003

Lady Cyrilla and Lady Capricia,

My Lord Theodric reports he will attend the Defender and you may use him as last
time, bathroom breaks, the gates, whatever you need. I will attend if my health
permits. The leech tells me the sciatic nerve is pinched, thus making me ill
tempered, part of Theodric's great desire to attend the Defender.

Lady Joan
Fire haired and tempered. ;-)