[Glaslyn] Unhappy news

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 6 06:41:03 PDT 2003

I have just received news that my father, who underwent successful back surgery last Friday has cancer in one lung, and possibly his liver.  I may disappear without notice.  If/When i go, i will try to leave things organized in my wake.  Failing that, please accept my apology ahead of time if it is you i leave in the lurch.
HL Katya, i heartily recommend you to HL Caelin if i must go before War Lord.  The Chirurgeonate has in place protocols for handling an event where the CIC is missing or was never appointed.  Those protocols and the Chirurgeons on site would serve you well, i am certain.

Sadly,
Gerita