[Glaslyn] What's a little Rain?

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Tue May 13 05:39:57 PDT 2003

5:32 am, and the weather man says the current storms should be out of
here in "a couple of hours".  We get a break and then more showers this
afternoon.

So.  If you planned on attending the Catapult Challenge yesterday, don't
change those plans because of a little rain.  I hope to leave home
between 6:30 and 7:00.  If you need to contact me, page me at
972-593-0334, and I will call you back as soon as I can.

LET'S GO LOB SOME WATER BALLOONS!!!!

Francesca