[Glaslyn] Warlord XXX

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Thu May 22 12:24:50 PDT 2003

Gerita left the meeting in the middle, too ill to concentrate. Sorry.
Now she's confused.

Agreed:  Esther and i plan to fill bellies on Saturday night.  No sweat
there - you guys really didn't have a choice, because we set that all up
before lunch yesterday!

The $2 - what's it for, and who pays it and how?  The convention planner in
me must ask:  is this $2 per person, $2 per meal, $2 per person per meal, or
some hybrid of the above?

Gerita,
feeling better but still not with it, obviously.