[Glaslyn] stuff

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 11:27:36 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings to the populace of Glalsyn,

If you went to Warlord, congratulations, you survived another Warlord.  It was
reported: Three inches or more in rain and it rained again another inch Sunday
night.  It was still a wonderful event and I can't wait til next year.  Infact
I think we should have Warlord twice a year.

I would like to thank everyone who helped provide our delicious breakfast and
dinner.  And, those donations are still needed, they will be collected at
business meeting, or the next time we catch you.  It is two dollars per
person, per meal, unless you helped with that meal.

Thank you and see you soon,

Lady Cyrilla

Love is the answer to every question.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.