[Glaslyn] Waterlord

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Mon May 26 13:21:33 PDT 2003

Greetings, all!

I came home with a spatula (pancake turner?) that i saw Lothar using for Saturday breakfast - is it yours?  Also with a narrow black, gather-top chair case(?).  If that belongs to you, please contact me and you shall have it back immediately.

Unlike the VooDoo Ducks, who shall remain jailed until the Baron's pleasure to release them after messing up that badly!!

And Esther - i want 'in' on the cooking, too!  And i have your cooler, your olive oil, pan spray, rosemary, and dillweed.  The salt box disintegrated, and i'm not sure i can save the pepper mill. We're eating the left over chicken tonight if you want to come join us!

We lost the pool the ducks were swimming in, and two of Lisa's shock-corded tent poles broke.  Oh, and both brand-new Glaslyn banners were destroyed.  <sigh>  The pool can be duct-taped, i think i can replace the poles, and i'll start new banners as soon as someone reminds me of the 'recipe' for the vinegar soak to keep the red on its own side.

Gerita