[Glaslyn] Warlord / Waterlord

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Fri May 30 10:19:01 PDT 2003

My Lord Tiberius,
at this time, my lord husband has not received notice of difficulties with
your device.  It is quite possible that he will not (officially) as he was
not the Herald who consulted on your application.  On Monday, when i return
from out of town, i will further research this if it is your wish.

Ever in service,
Gerita del Mare
humble research assistant to the Glaslyn Herald (for another 60 days)