[Glaslyn] International Demo Update

Jimi Cleek cleeks at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 7 21:10:58 PST 2003

The list field is up as are a couple of the pavilions. I will be on site at
9:30am and start coffee and hot water for instant apple cider and hot
chocolate. If you want to bring more to be on the safe side that would be
great. Bring your mugs and fill them with hot beverages.

The list field is great. There is very good drainage on the site and even
after all this rain the sod held as if it was just the morning dew. We even
had a marshal's approval of the field.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend please don't let the
weather scare you off. There is entirely to much fun to be had.

Iames