[Glaslyn] Belated, But Heartfelt, Fall Court Thank Yous

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Wed Nov 12 07:02:32 PST 2003

First, let me apologize to everyone for taking so long to post this. The
Sunday night of Fall Court, the cold/flu/allergy/infected
tonsil/hack-up-a-lung attacked. I'm still trying to hack up a lung, but am
no longer trying to get the blue unicorns sitting on the foot of my bed to
teach me card weaving.

One of the very great pleasures and honors of stewarding an event is to be
able to bring to the attention of the Barony and the Kingdom just how many
people go out of their way to make an event happen. Let me assure you, all
thanks for Fall Court should go to the people who actually worked their
butts off to make it happen, which was pretty much everyone in attendance,
as well as many people who were unable to attend the event because of other
commitments. I am certain that much was done that I did not see, so let me
encourage anyone chime in to credit anyone so deserving, so that they may
have the acknowledgement that is their due.

THANK YOU TO:

Their Excellencies, Baron Fritz and Baroness Catrin
Count Mahdi
Countess Valeria
Lady Clare
Lady Elspeth
Lady Liadan
Lord John
Lady Micola
Lord Caius
Lady Suzanna the Herbalist
Lord Agelwulf
M'lady Brittany
Lord Andre
Lord Dante
The Moor of Dundee
Dona Antonia
All of the bards who came and entertained; I wish I could remember all of
your names!!!
Everyone who helped Morgan set up the fabulous feast!
Everyone who brought dishes for the wonderful potluck, and everyone who
helped Lady Micola set it up.

Special Thanks to Stosh Gypsy, a newcomer who dove in headfirst and
organized a very fun swap meet!!!

And of course, mucho kudos and applause to Morgan Cain, for a superb buffet
feast. Thank everyone who helped her put it together, too!

And especial, personal thanks to some butt-savers extraordinaire!

Lady Francesca Sansovino
Lord Hubert
Lord Michael
Lady Katya
Lord Jacques the Spink
Lord Iames
Lady Liadan
Lord Bre'nain
Lady Roana
Lord Lothar
Lord John
Lady Cyrilla (smoochies!)
Lord Alastar

Thank you again for allowing me the honor of stewarding Fall Court, and for
your patience with these long overdue thanks. Please forgive me if I have
inadvertently overlooked anyone  everyone was completely wonderful!

HL Esther of Ennis Merth