[Glaslyn] Fw: important announcement

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Nov 17 20:16:19 PST 2003

I know that many of you have already received this on Ansteorra or
Ansteorra-announce, but there are some who may not have received the
following message through one of these lists.  That's why I'm posting
this to each of the lists.  Please feel free to hit the delete button.
If you know anyone who does not have e-mail access, please make sure they
get this info.

Lady Francesca
Steppes Seneschal