[Glaslyn] Wooden Spoon Demo Thank you

Jimi Cleek cleeks at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 14 13:13:17 PDT 2003

I would like to thank everyone who showed up to make this a wonderful demo.
The proprietors of the Wooden Spoon were extremely pleased and have asked us
back again next year. They have also offered their classrooms to us if we
have any guilds in need of a meeting place.
Some of the Highlights of the demo were when several of us danced with the
Scandinavian dancers. Baroness Alys serenaded us with her Recorder while HL
Katya taught finger weaving. Later Guillaume and Isabeau taught several of
us some new dances, then Guillaume demonstrated his talent as a juggler.
I would also like say thanks and welcome to the Steppes to Kirsten von
Reehe', Rychaerde Hroedeberdt, Natasha, and Kennon our newest transplants
from out of Kingdom.
Our demo Crew consisted of
Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Sioban nic Gholla Mhin