[Glaslyn] Another great Demo opportunity for November

Cleek, James M James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Sep 26 05:40:45 PDT 2003

We have had a grand opportunity presented to us. DFW International has invited us to put up a Medieval compound at their International Festival November 8th and 9th. We will have several pavilions and a list field. I would like to sponsor a Mini tournament with prizes for both our Heavy and Light Fighters. We will be investigating whether we can have Archery also but due to the expected 20,000 people in attendance safety issues might preclude this. The event will be at St Marks School of Texas, 10600 Preston Road @ Royal, Dallas, TX 75230.

I will be posting more information to the lists as it becomes available in the meantime you can visit <http://dfwinternational.org/festival/> to get an idea of what they have planned.

Yours in Service,
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator