[Glaslyn] Fall Court Potluck

SuziPDM at aol.com SuziPDM at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 17:48:24 PDT 2003

It is my privilege to coordinate the potluck dinner for Fall Court.
Unfortunately, I have never done this before, so please bear with me.  Lady Esther
said that the Barony is not supplying the meat this year but we will have
leftovers from the Luncheon Feast.  With that in mind, I am suggesting the following
guidelines.  If you wish to make a specific dish, that is great, but if you
are at a loss:

A-G   main dishes (with or without meat)
H-O   side dishes
P-S   bread and butter
T-Z    desserts

Please plan your dish for about 8 people.  When you decide what you want to
bring, please let me know via email suzipdm at aol.com or phone 940-458-2548.
That way, I can keep everything kinda balanced.  Don't forget your feast gear.
Thanks for your patience,  Lady Micola.