[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] OT (Again!) - Theatre help needed in Flower Mound

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Sep 10 17:50:42 PDT 2003

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "morgancain at earthlink.net" <morgancain at earthlink.net>

Hi, y'all; I tried posting this to the Glaslyn list, but it went to the
moderator and was never seen again.

I need help with the box office for a play at the Barn Door Theatre in
Flower Mound next weekend, Saturday the 20th (evening) and Sunday the
21st
(matinee).  Person must be 21 years or older (sorry, Sabina and Sueko)
and
reliable etc.  I had someone, but a conflict has arisen and she cannot do
it those nights.

Please let me know if you are interested.  You get to see the show for
free; I am trying to determine whether there would also be a companion
ticket.

Thanks,

                       ---= Morgan the theatre kid
                            morgancain at earthlink.net