[Glaslyn] OT ~ Truck for Sale -- Price Reduced

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Apr 18 04:37:42 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

My friend, Amanda, is reducing the price for her truck.  This would be a
great vehicle for events since it has the cooling system for hauling a
trailer.  Details follow:

Sapphire Blue 2001 Dakota Sport Pick Up with Extended Cab, 2X4, Low
Mileage (approx. 34K), 4.7 Liter Engine, Automatic Transmission with
Overdrive, Bed Liner, Keyless Entry & Alarm, Heavy Duty Cooling System
(for pulling a trailer), Heavy Duty Suspension System, Heavy Duty
Alternator and Heavy Duty Battery, Leather Steering Wheel, Power Locks &
Windows, Anti-Lock Brakes, Alloy Wheels, CD/Cassette Sound System with
Surround Sound and Accessory Stereo Controls on the Steering Wheel,
Overhead Console with Universal Garage Door Opener, Floor Console Also,
Climate Control System, Dual Bucket Seats in Front with Split Back Seat.
Very good condition inside and out.  All periodic maintenance has been
done since purchase & warranty does not expire until June. One owner.

Asking $15,500.00 or best offer.

You can contact us (Amanda & me) through my e-mail address
(lizdenpeters at juno.com) or by phone at 214-330-8518.

YIS,

Lady Fionnuala the Fair  ~ "Nuala"
"It seems the less a statesman amounts to, the more he loves the flag."
                      ~~~~~Kin Hubbard~~~~~~