[Glaslyn] Support our troops

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 08:04:36 PDT 2004

Greetings Glaslyners,

Just a quick note to remind you all that I will be collecting supplies to go
to our soldiers in Iraq.  You can bring what you'd like to donate to fighter
practice on Monday nights or to our business meeting that is scheduled for
this Wednesday night (Aug. 4).

If you need some ideas on what is needed, feel free to email me and I'll
send you a list.  Even if you are unable to purchase anything, it would be
great if you could write a letter or have your child draw a picture or send
a picture.  Let's show those who put their lives in harms way for us that we
care about them!!!

Thanks,
Ceinwen~