[Glaslyn] Populace

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:33:37 PDT 2004

Greetings Glaslyners!

Just a reminder that populace meeting is Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. at our house
(1303 Aztec Trail, Krum).  If you need directions, feel free to contact us
at 940-482-8136.

Also, please remember to bring goodies for the troops.  If you can't come to
the meeting, but have something to donate, feel free to bring it to our
event on Saturday the 21st.  Or call us so we can schedule a time to get it
from you.  Let's make our troops in the Middle East realize how much we care
and support them!

There will again be the mystery character contest that Airaklee is holding.
Two winners for a gift certificate to Denton Recycle Bookstore.

In service,
Airaklee & Ceinwen