[Glaslyn] Helping Our Troops In Iraq

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:17:59 PDT 2004

Greetings Glaslyners.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all those who gave goodies
to send overseas to the the 68th Chemical Company, 1 Cavalry Division who
are in Baghdad.

Thanks go to:
     Lady Capricia
     Lady Roana
     Lady Micola
     Lady Cyril
     Lord Alexander
     Lady Aurelia
     Master Airaklee

I packaged the goodies up last night to make 3 care packages for SFC Upton
to distribute to his troops.  Here are some of the items we're sending on:

Food items:
Breakfast bars
Cracker snacks
Trail mix
Popcorn
Drink Mix
Litttle Debbie snack treats
Batteries
Chapstick
Newspapers
Paper
Pens
Envelopes
6 DVD movies
Playing cards (2 sets)
balloons
chalk

I am so happy we were able to send a little bit of home to some really brave
guys and gals who are serving our country.  As mentioned at populace
meeting, I will continue to collect more goodies to send to either this
troop or another troop in need.  If you can, please bring your donations and
let's show these soldiers that we care about them and their needs.

In service,
Ceinwen~