[Glaslyn] Equestrian at Defender of the Flame?

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:17:50 PST 2004

Greetings Glaslyn Populace,

The Equestrian Marshal of Steppes would like to know if we would like to
have equestrian activities at our event?  What do you all think?

For those of you who are not familiar with the site, it is a wonderful site
for horses.  Lots of trails and plenty of water for the horses to drink
from.

Please email me with your comments and we'll need to discuss this at our
next meeting.

In service,
Ceinwen~
Glaslyn Defender of the Flame Event Steward