[Glaslyn] Equestrian at Defender of the Flame?

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Thu Feb 12 14:39:59 PST 2004

Honestly I don't see how we could possibly accomodate another contest at
this time.  We don't have the man power and while the site does allow horses
the conditions last year weren't the best for the horses---pot holes, ruts.
  It was difficult for the people to walk except in the area of the list
field and the road.  Our day is jammed pretty full as it is.

Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.