[Glaslyn] Equestrian at Defender of the Flame?

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Thu Feb 12 17:17:26 PST 2004

Perhaps begin planning it for next year? It IS a little last minute to ask
the Stewards to accommodate another contest. Should have thought of that
before I started burbling.... Sigh.

And, there really isn't any time to put together regalia, etc. If we're
going to do an Equestrian contest, we want to do it right. In fact, we might
want to do something to incite the wonderment of our fellows. ;-)

Esther