[Glaslyn] Equestrian at Defender of the Flame?

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:56:01 PST 2004

Yes, I agree.  We've got three tourneys to run in one day.  That's plenty.
I believe the request was ... can they bring their horses.  I was NOT
implying that we should have an equestrian tourney.

Let's talk some more about this at our next meeting (Populace)....Wednesday,
2/18, at our house.

Ceinwen~