[Glaslyn] Another Welcome and Note of Thanks

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Feb 23 06:12:21 PST 2004

Good Gentles and Nobles

I find myself deeply in debt to another of our members, and would ask you
to support them with me.

Lady Linet is currently our Archery Marshal.  She took this position when
Lord Jacques was called upon to take another office.  Lord Jacques did a
tremendous job getting archery into the air in this community, and I have
no doubts that Lady Linet will be able to carry that momentum on.

Thank you Lady Linet for stepping forward in our hour of need.

An than you Lord Jacques for the love and sweat you out into bringing
this art form to our community.

In Service to the Dream
Lady Francesca