[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Scribes & Illuminators

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:38:31 PST 2004

Greetings Glaslyn.

I just wanted to announce that Scribes & Illuminators will not be meeting
the month of March.  (Louis, could you place a side note on the website,
please?)

S&I meetings will resume April 1 (no, this is not an April Fools joke).

Anyone who wishes to get any instruction or just wants to paint in the month
of March, feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to work with you when we
can find some free time.

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Glaslyn's S&I Guild Principal