[Glaslyn] Job Opportunity (Mundane)

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:47:56 PST 2004

My company, Brinks Inc, is looking for an individual who posesses strengths in the following skill set.  If you feel like you have some or all of these skills and want more details, feel free to fire me your resume or ask me further questions.  michaelsmith at brinksinc.com

html, asp, vb, windows xp and 2000, novell, dos, and database work.

The position is in support of applications in these platforms, not programming.

Applicant must posess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a superior customer service attitude.  There is some travel required.

Feel free to forward this message to other email lists or individuals who may be interested.  The location of the facility is 635 and Freeport in Coppell.  (Just a little north of DFW airpor.)

Sincerely,
Michael Smith
Centurion Morgan Buchanan