[Glaslyn] eats and illness

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Mon Feb 23 17:19:17 PST 2004

Louis,
Are you sure it wasn't the particularly nasty stomach "flu" that has been going around?  We thought it was food poisoning in our house, too, because we all got it at once.   Just a thought...
HE Catrin

Mark Arnold <arnoldm at earthlink.net> wrote:
Did anyone get sick Monday who had eaten feast at the War College at
Wiesenfeuer on Saturday? I'm tracking down a violent case of food
poisoning and I have to go back 3 days. Also, anyone up here in Denton
get sick and have eaten at El Matador, International House of Pancakes,
or Good Eats?

Louis