[Glaslyn] Off-Topic - A passing

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Jan 30 06:24:23 PST 2004

For those of you who may remember Lord Dylan Tan Calon (better known as
Max), his mother passed on yesterday, after a 2-month battle with 3 brain
tumors.  She was known to Andre and Dante as "Granny Rachel".

He has been living in Bordermarch for some time.  If you would like to
send a message, I would be happy to forward it, or I'm the the list admin
for the Bordermarch list would do so as well.

Thank you,
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino