[Glaslyn] Steppes 12th Night

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Sun Jan 4 16:35:12 PST 2004

And a HEARTY Huzzah!!! as well. :-) The food was wonderful, and the table
looked absolutely smashing.

Everyone who worked on the table really showed some Rising Phoenix Pride --
the painted feast ware was truly beautiful! As I understand it, Lady
Cyrilla, Her Ladyship Ceinwen, Lady Roana, and Lady Micola, had the lion's
share to do with producing this magnificent display of period fellowship.

I, too, was most impressed with the scholarship as well as the skill that
went into the cookery.

And if I have failed to mention those who also worked their tales off, it's
because I, much to my sadness and chagrin, wasn't there to lend my
occasionally dubious help. THANK YOU all for welcoming me anyway.

In Service to Glaslyn,

HL Esther of Ennis Merth
Bard of the Flame