[Glaslyn] (no subject)

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jan 22 14:55:02 PST 2004

I can’t do battle stuff.  That’s a few days before Gulf War also.  I
could go and do a general thing, if needed.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross