[Glaslyn] help

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:40:18 PDT 2004

Hey everyone,   Jeff (Julie's friend from 12th night) is directing Hamlet
and needs to borrow a live sword for the sword fight.  Caius already loaned
him one but he needs two.  Does anyone have an old one (because they will
actually be banging them together) that they could loan him.  He needs is
ASAP.  He asked last week but I forgot to ask y'all.  Please let me know and
I will pick up at your place.   Thanks,  Micola.