[Glaslyn] Glaslyn "Who am I"

Doug Turnage wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:44:10 PDT 2004

Hello Glaslyn

     Just a note for those who didn't make to Glaslyn's Populace meeting
last Wednesday night...there was a "Who Am I" contest that everyone
participated.  There was a populace winner and a Wolf's Choice winner in
which they were both awarded a $10 gift certificate to Recycle Book Store in
Denton.

The populace selected Roana. She had gathered an enormous amount of
information. Well done Roana

Wolf's choice was Terry (who is Barbara's husband).  His character was a
music composer from the 14th Century.  He also wore garb that reflected the
time frame of his character and he provided more than one clue.

We will have another "Who am I" contest at our July populace meeting and
gift certificates will be awarded again.Thanks Glaslyn I had a great time
during the contest and learned a great deal.

Thanks
Airaklee

"Strength and Honor Through Faith"