[Glaslyn] Caution

Siobhan siobhan at tyler-family.net
Wed Jun 2 15:15:23 PDT 2004

I thought that my husband and I could make the Glaslyn Business Meeting
tonight, but lo and behold, I was wrong.  We're new to the SCA and have
dipped our feet into the pool with some of the Steppes, but we're out here
in the boonies called Little Elm and are closer to Glaslyn.  Maybe we can
make Populace to meet some of you wonderful people.

YIS,

Siobhan

  _____