[Glaslyn] Gate Shifts this weekend

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 05:01:16 PST 2004

Capricia,   sign me up for the first shift on Saturday morning.   Cory has a
tennis tournament on Friday in Dallas and may not be home until after dark.
Therefore, we will not be going over until Saturday morning.  I can be there
in time to work 7 until the rapier list starts (not sure of the time).  I
promised to help Melissa with that.  After I get there, I'll see when I can
work the bake sale also.  I would like to watch Dunchad shoot in the archery
if he is planning to do so.