[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Pictures

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Mar 28 20:40:35 PST 2004

Thank you to all that made this event happen and to all that participated in
the different competitions. It was grand! I love this event! It is one of 3
a year I can take my daughter to and let her have fun with clear view or ear
shot as to where she is at all times no matter where I stand on the site.

Here are a few photos of the fighting. I hope you all enjoy them.

http://www.glove.org/chiara/glaslyn/

We were honored with two new members for the Baronial Guard, Hubert
d'Aigues-Mortes, and Thelyn Oakwood. We will be instilling three more
members at Steppes Warlord, Elias Kristenson, Richard of Durnsford, and
Giles Guthrie. This will be a new unit attached to the guard dedicated to
fighting and war training. Please support your guard, come out to fighter
practice and train with us. :)

If anyone finds a pair of small glasses with pink rims they are my
daughter's. I would greatly appreciate their discovery and return. Thank you
to the youth of Glaslyn and Steppes for taking time out of their playing and
spending nearly 2 hours helping us adults look for them. These kids are the
best!

Chiara
Captain of the Steppes Baronial Guard