[Glaslyn] Ride needed to Defender for musician

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Mar 23 14:12:48 PST 2004

I will be in Ponder Saturday morning around 9am but will not get going to
the site until 10:30 or 11am. If there is no one else that can help him
earlier than that I can help.

I usually take 380 to the loop around Denton to the other side of 35 and
continue on 380 to ponder. Let me know where I would have to change my route
to get to him.

Chiara