[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] Volunteering for Water/Warlord

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu May 6 01:01:50 PDT 2004

Forwarded by Request.

Nuala
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?John=20de=20Irwynne?= <lordirwynne at yahoo.com>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 20:19:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [Steppes] Volunteering for Water/Warlord

We really need help for waterbearing at Warlord. Right
now I have 2 people for Sunday to cover 4 areas that
need regular service. For Saturday we're a little
better off, but we also have a lot more to cover on
Saturday. Please forward this to Lindenwood, Glaslyn
and whoever. We really need several more people for
Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you,

John de Irwyne
lordirwynne at yahoo.com