[Glaslyn] ATTN: Warlord XXXI Volunteers & Lindenwood Lunch Tavern

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Wed May 12 09:57:03 PDT 2004

Kom hael og Sael!

The Canton of Lindenwood will be operating a lunch tavern at Warlord XXXI
to raise funds, with a portion of the profits to be donated to the AAA
fireworks fund.

In the interests of encouraging volunteers to sign up to work at this
event, we will be taking pre-orders for Saturday and Sunday, so that those
who serve will not have the concern of serving themselves lunch, and can
perhaps donate the time that frees up to the effort of putting on one of
Ansteorra's best events!

Pre-ordering is simple. Simply choose what you would like from the menu
below, and email me (sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org) with your selection and
what area you have signed up to head or volunteer to work in. You are on
your honor to fulfill your promise.

Pre-ordered lunchs are guaranteed... we will hold back the quantity of an
unpaid pre-order until 1pm on the day it is ordered for, and we will hold
back the quantity of a paid pre-order until you are ready to pick it up.
Orders do not have to be paid prior to Warlord. Once I am on site, you may
pay for your order at any time. You will receive a receipt to prove payment
when collecting your order.

Our hours of service are from 11a-3p on both Saturday and Sunday. In doubt
about our food? These are the same recipes used by House White Shark in
years past! Yummy!

The menu:
Beef or Chicken Kabob ..... $2.50
Veggie Kabob .............. $2.00
Fruit'n'Cheese Stick ...... $1.50
Chilled Bottled Water ..... $0.75

If you have specific food allergies that may include common marinade
ingredients and grilled vegetables, please contact me in advance to
discuss them.

Remember! Pre-ordering is offered to Warlord XXXI event heads and
volunteers only!

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir,
the bobbed blonde viking with a preference for red and
Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer for the Lindenwood Lunch Tavern.