[Glaslyn] Demo help needed

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Fri May 21 11:28:38 PDT 2004

Greetings!

A cub scout leader has asked if we could provide a King Arthur and Guinevere
pair to help them out on Wednesday, June 9th.  It would at Hills and
Hollows, 3945 Roselawn, Denton.  They would be "dubbing" the scouts from
10-5 aprroximately.  They have a sword if needed, and are providing horses
for the pair to ride in on.  Can anyone help?

I'll be going to provide some music on Monday and Thursday at lunch.  If
anyone would like to help with this as well, it would be appreciated.

For more information, contact me.
Barbara Lee