[Glaslyn] Business Meeting

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:46:57 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Canton,
I would like to invite everyone to business meeting.  We will be taking all
votes on the new pavillion, and you would not want to miss out on having
your voice heard.  If you have any ideas you would like to share with
everyone, please try to put them together on paper and have them ready for
people to see.  That includes style, construction, etc.  Hope to see you
tomorrow night!
<P>Seneschal, Canton of Glaslyn</P></div></html>