[Glaslyn] STEPPES FALL COURT

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 20:19:27 PDT 2004

After fearing that we would have to cancel the event this year for lack
of a site, we have gained permission to hold the event at the Celtic
Heritage Festival site.

The Celtic Heritage Festival has graciously reduced the fee for our
members to $5.00 for adults.  But you must pre-register (the first
twenty-five people in the CHF gate for the demo get in free).  If you
don't pre-register, you will have to pay the full fee of $7.00 per adult
at the gate.  The site is dry, and we must unfortunately be off-site by
midnight.  These are city and a park regulations. Contact Bren'nain to
pre-register at noble.delafyeld.com

Fall Court will begin at 7:00 in the evening on Saturday, October 9,
2004.  We will have a large permanent pavilion for our use.  It has
picnic tables and grills.  If the pavilions we set up for the demo
during the day are not spacious enough, we have permission to put up
more.  We will be in the same location as last year.  More details about
the site will be posted soon.  We can begin bringing in food at 6:00,
and we will have use of the pavilion as soon as the last CHF
demonstrator has left.
For those attending the demo and bringing food, please bring your food,
and if it's in a cooler, bring a mudanity cover.

As always, Fall Court is a Pot Luck.  HL Saqra has volunteered to
coordinate the dishes being brought to the event, so please contact her
at jsaunders at Evercom.net, and let her know what you want to bring.

*Everyone* is strongly encouraged to bring something, as there is no
"main dish" being provided by the Barony, as in years past.  Please join
us for food, camaraderie and story-telling.  Come and make new friends,
or catch up with old friends.  There will be live music, as the
traditional Caeli will be happening at CHF that evening.

Come join the Baron & Baroness for a relaxing evening in the harvest
season.