[Glaslyn] Re: CHF Demo, Last Chance

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 8 08:25:15 PDT 2004

And if you are staying for Fall Court, please remember to contact HL
Saqra (alkudsi at aol.com) to  let her know what you are binging to the pot
luck.

HL Francesca

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:57:58 -0700 (PDT) Bre'nain / Noble
<noble at delafyeld.com> writes:
   Good Gentles of the Steppes and Elfsea.  Short is the time for sending
in your mundane names for the demo list for the festival gate, and to let
me know which days you will be there.  Also, if you will be showing as an
artisan, or donning armor as a fighter.  Thanks, Bre'nain, Steppes demo
coordinator.

When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food
and clothes.
[Desiderius Erasmus, Dutch Humanist and Theologian (1524-1583)]