[Glaslyn] Directions to the Demo/Fall Court

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 8 16:25:46 PDT 2004

Again, at the request of Lord Bre'nain, I post

Celtic Heritage Festival is located 1 mile North of Airport Freeway
(Hwy 183) on Forest Ridge Drive in the City of Bedford, Texas.

I apologize in advance that I do not have directions from the west.

Traveling on Airport Frwy from Dallas, exit Murphy Dr, which dead ends.
Turn right at that traffic signal.  The third traffic signal is Bedford
Road.  Turn left.  Then turn right at the second traffic signal, which is
Forest Ridge Dr.

At the top of the hill turn left into the site (just past the traffic
Signal).  Take the fist right after entering the park and park in the
parking lot.  Go to main check-in, complete the necessary paperwork, get
your yellow wristband, then join us at our pavilion on the left site of
the site.  If you have a lot to unload for the demo or Fall Court, let
them know at check-in so you can get past the barricade you saw on your
left as you came in.  You can come in, unload, and then move your
conveyance back out to the parking lot.

CHF main check-in has a list of all the SCA folk who pre-registered.  If
you pre-registered, site fee is only $5.00 for adults.  If you didn't,
the fee will be $7.00.  This is the fee that CHF set, not the SCA.

Thanks to each and everyone one of you who is able to come out and assist
this weekend.

HL Francesca for Lord Bre'nain