[Glaslyn] Board of Directors Meeting

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 15 16:22:40 PDT 2004

Greetings to all those travelling from distant lands from the Populace
and Nobles of the Barony of the Steppes.  We bid you welcome to these
lands.

The Barony of the Steppes is proud to host the Board of Directors meeting
on Saturday, October 23, 2004 c.e., at the Crown Plaza Hotel.  We welcome
those who will be attending to conduct business.  If you are traveling
from other lands, we hope to make your visit to Ansteorra an enjoyable
one.

Their Excellencies Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim and Valeria Richila
Navarro also extend an invitation to all to join us in the evening for a
period revel in the Whispering Oaks Room of the hotel, where a repast of
vegetables, cheese, cookies, and punch will be laid out for us.  The
revel shall commence at 7:30 in and end at midnight.

We are please to have the host the known world and look forward to the
opportunity to welcome you to our Barony again in the future.

Mahdi                Valeria                Francesca
Baron                 Baroness           Seneschal