[Glaslyn] glaslyn fp

Doug Turnage wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:11:56 PDT 2004

Ailgenan

        The direction to fighter practice are as follows.
Take I-35 north to Denton and go past the merger of I-35 East and I-35 West.
Continue to the exit for Hwy 380 (which is also called University) and turn
right (east)
The first stop light that you come to will be Bonnie Brae--turn left
Stay on Bonnie Brae until you come to a stop sign that is by the fire
station and turn right.(this is the entrance to North Lakes Park)
Stay on the road and go past the golf driving range on the right
Take the next left into a large parking lot and you will see us there

Any questions call me at 940-482-8136. It will be great to see you tonight.
We look forward to it

Thanks for Your Time

Airaklee Wolf

"Strength and Honor Through Faith"