[Glaslyn] News of 68th Chemical Company, 1CD in Baghdad

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:05:23 PDT 2004

Here is the latest post from the troop that we sent 3 packages to.

REMINDER:  If you have any donations for the troops, please get them to me
or contact me so I can get get them from you.

In service,
Ceinwen
(940-482-8136)
Sept. 9th
SFC Jeffrey Upton writes:
09 Sep 2004:

Thank you for the support. Packages and letters received have been
distributed. Most of you should be receiving some sort of correspondence
from soldiers in my platoon. I've raised them the best I can. Hopefully they
will do the right thing. If any of you don't receive replies, please write
directly to me. The platoon sergeant is responsible for everything that goes
on. I will personally write each of you if no response is forthcoming from
my troops.
Soon, pictures of this great platoon will be sent. The internet service is a
bit slow. So, we will try sending pictures home with those going on leave to
facilitate their posting. At least half of the platoon will have gone on
leave. Mine starts in mid-September and wiil be in the Chicago area. Maybe
I'll bump into one you wonderful supporters. E-mails are welcome.

Sincerely,
SFC Upton