[Glaslyn] Fw: SATURDAY DEMO

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Sep 9 14:01:53 PDT 2004

I apologize for the late notice.

Francesca

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bre'nain / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com>

  Good Gentles, all.  This Saturday, Sept 11th, from 10:00 a.m.
until...after 6:00p.m. at The Wooden Spoon Scandinavian Cultural Center
and Shop, WE ARE HAVING A DEMO!!!  Response has been very good, but this
is a timely reminder to the rest of you.
   Everybody that is in the Steppes is welcome to come by, in garb, of
course.  Bring SCA stuff to show to the mundanes, and there will be A LOT
of them.  There is a festival in downtown Plano, just a mere stone's
throw from where we will be.  There will be plenty of fighters, dancers,
and hopefully enough ARTISANS (hint, hint) showing off their talents.
Just good ole folk are welcome to come and chat with the prospective new
members and will be most appreciated.
   The address is 1617 Avenue K, Plano.  This is just north of 15th St,
just East of Central Expy.  Bring your own chairs, please, and if there
is a small pop up shade cover, stick it in the back of your car.  You
never know.  Weather is supposed to be fabulous.  Parking across the
street.  Come have fun.
   Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic, Steppes Demo Coordinator

  When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food
and clothes.
      [Desiderius Erasmus, Dutch Humanist and Theologian (1524-1583)]