[Glaslyn] May Day Celebration

JuliadeMontoya at aol.com JuliadeMontoya at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 10:30:05 PDT 2005

Greetings Glaslyn!

First of all, we would like to thank Glaslyn for hosting such a wonderful,
laid-back event.  We truly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back next
year!

As promised, here is the information on Rosenfeld's May Day Celebration to be
held on Sunday, May 1st.  The location is:  Bergfeld Park (1510 S. College
Ave.) located off Broadway Avenue and College Avenue, between Fourth and Fifth
Streets.  From I-20, you would take the Hwy 69 exit.  Hwy 69 becomes Broadway
as you come into Tyler.  This is probably the easiest way to get to the park.
The celebration will run from 12:00 (noon) til approx. 4:00 pm.

We are planning to set up several pavilions with A & S, heraldry, and
activities for the kids.  We will also have a list field set up so that we can
showcase the marshall activities the SCA has to offer.

We will be serving food (hotdogs, etc.) and drinks to those SCAers who come
out to participate in our demo.  For dessert, we are planning to serve a
birthday cake in celebration of the birth of the Society.

Hope to see you there!

Patrick & Julia